- Location : Medan - Binjai - Deli Serdang (MEBIDANG)
- Investment value : LRT = IDR 20.3 Trillion and Capsule Metro = IDR 10.8 Trillion
- Capacity : 4.473.996 people / year
- Concession period : 20 years
- Status : - Online business case has completed in 2019
- Final business case will be conducted at the end of 2021
- LRT and BRT Mebidang are as rapid solution to the increased mobility of citizens in North Sumatra, especially in Medan City and Deli Serdang Regency to Binjai City.
- LRT is the main vehicle and supported by a feeder bus that supports passenger mobility.
- The construction of this project is also as a transportation that supports the Sport Center project in Deli Serdang because one of the lines is connected to the Sport Center area.
- Trace plan of LRT Mebidang:
Corridor 1 : Medan Station - Sport Center in Batang Kuis (track length: 20 km)
Corridor 2 : Aksara Street - Lau Cih Market (track length: 17.21 km)
Corridor 3 : Pancing Station - Cemara Station (track length: 3.37 km)
Route 1 : Medan Train Station - Binjai Train Station
Route 2 : Medan Train Station - Sport Center