Sumatra Invest is a cross-institutional team work in North Sumatra that aims to
increase investment in North Sumatra through investment promotion activities in
the context of improving the economy of North Sumatra. NSI membership consists
of agencies of both the provincial and districts/cities levels.
NSI already has a legal basis based on Governor's Decree No. 188.44/167/KPTS/2020.
SK Gubernur North Sumatra Invest.pdf
- Intensive cooperation and coordination between regional authorities and
relevant stakeholders in the framework of managing positive perceptions
and promoting investment opportunities in North Sumatra.
- Providing complete, accurate, and up-to-date data and information related
to macroeconomics and investment opportunities in North Sumatra to
- Preparing material related to various investment promotion activities within
the scope of North Sumatra.
- Carry out investment promotion activities and manage positive perceptions
related to North Sumatra in order to encourage and attract investors to
invest in North Sumatra and create a conducive business climate and
- Providing views and suggestions objectively and rationally towards regional
economic problems and participating in formulating economic development
policies and developing a conducive business and investment climate.