- Location : Sei Suka Subdistrict, Batu Bara Regency
- Total Area / Land Status : ±3,400 Ha
- Financial Feasibility :
- IRR: 12%
- NPV: IDR 336 Trillion
- Payback Period: 14 tahun
Project to Offer :
- Kuala Tanjung Port is designated as an international hub for the western region of Indonesia in accordance with Indonesian Presidential Regulation No.26/2012, and has been designated as a National Strategic Project.
- The Industrial Kuala Tanjung Estate has several advantages including strategic location, located in the Malacca Strait, has large enough land to accommodate huge-scale industries, access to a deep sea port that can serve the huge size vessels, and the use of basic infrastructure and facilities with together.
- As a gateway to Sumatra island, Kuala Tanjung will increase the region's economic by lowering logistics costs so that will get increasing efficiency.
- For development area is divided into 4 stages are:
1. Developing multipurpose station (2015 - 2019)
2. Developing industrial area (2015 - 2030)
3. Developing international hub (2030 - 2040)
4. Developing Kuala Tanjung as integrated urban area (2040 - 2050)
- For basic infrastructure development of industrial estate includes road networks, electrical installations, drainage channels and raw water and waste treatment plants already done in 2021.
- So far, the main industries in the Kuala Tanjung Industrial Estate include palm oil, food products, beverages, tires / other rubber products, steel, aluminum, cement, vehicle spare parts and footwear.
Project Description :
Connected to the international
trade hub, the Malacca Strait adjacent to Kuala Tanjung Industrial Estate is an entrance way to
the world economic transaction activities. With the distance around 110 km from
Medan City (the capital city of North Sumatra), around 152 km from Belawan
Harbor, 43 km from Sei
Mangkei Special Economic Zone, and 116 km from Kualanamu
International Airport makes Kuala Tanjung Industrial Estate the busiest shipping
line in Indonesia. Beside supported by its strategic location, Kuala Tanjung
Industrial Estate also has abundant of plantation and raw material, strong
government support, availability of human resources, and integrated with
seaport and other infrastructures. The readily available of logistics
transportation facilities supported by multipurpose terminals and the train way
to the Sei
Mangkei Special Economic Zone, Kuala Tanjung
Industrial Estate becomes a heaven for the industry in Indonesia.
Click here for further information Click Here
Public Private Partnership (PPP)